All hoops come standard with:
- A continuous tape job secured at the ends with protective tape to prevent unraveling.
- A push-button connection, allowing the hoop to easily be coiled down/collapsed for transport & travel. (Hoops under 24" OD are riveted shut unless specified otherwise!)
- A polycarbonate insert to help maintain circularity and longevity.
- You choose the diameter! If you would like something outside of the 20" - 36" range, please don't hesitate to contact us.
(We measure the outer diameter in inches unless specified otherwise.)
- You choose the tubing! Select from polypro (3/4", 11/16", or 5/8") or HDPE (3/4" or 5/8").
[Check out our Hoops 101 page for tubing information.]
- Your choice of adding clear protective tape! This tape is layered over the decorative tape to help protect your hoop from normal wear and tear & to help prevent scratches and scuffs.
- Add-ons like grip tape, 3M tape, sparkle tape and travel hoop upgrades can be found in the Add-On section of the shop.
Member Discount: Spiro Taped Hula Hoop
Shipped via USPS Priority Mail with a tracking number.
Processing time of 2-9 business days depending on supply & demand. Please refer to the bottom of the page to see our current build time. Rush-Processing can be found in the Add-On section of the shop.
Shipping time is usually 2-3 business days depending on location (1-3 weeks for international shipping). Shipping time may be longer during the holiday season. If you would like overnight shipping, please contact us!