Exchanges: Because every hoop is custom made and made-to-order, we do not accept exchanges.
Returns & Refunds: Returns and refunds are generally decided on a case by case basis at the shop's discretion. All returns will be subjected to a 10% restocking and labor fee of the total order including shipping fees. All returns must be requested within 48 hours of delivery with photo evidence of the product and packaging. All accepted returns must be shipped back within 7 days of the date of delivery. Any shipping costs related to the returned item(s) are the responsibility of the buyer and will not be paid or covered for by Hoop Junky. Item(s) must be returned in their original condition:  If the item(s) received have noticeable damage and/or any signs of suspected use, a 30% restocking fee of the total order including shipping fees will be deducted from the refund.  If the item(s) is damaged during transit due to failure to follow shipping instructions and guidelines, no refund or replacement will be issued to the buyer. Once the item(s) has been returned to the shop and inspected, a refund for the amount paid for the item(s) will be issued. The original shipping fee paid by the buyer will not be refunded.
Readymade hoops, limited edition items, items on sale, and bulk orders are final sale and cannot be returned or refunded.
Cancellations: Cancellations may be made within 24 hours of the order being placed. Cancellation after that will be subjected to a 10% restocking fee of the total order including shipping fees. Readymade hoops, limited edition items, items on sale, and bulk orders cannot be canceled.
Incorrect Orders: If you received the wrong item(s), Hoop Junky will provide a prepaid return label for the items to be shipped back to our store. Once the item(s) has been returned, the correct item will be shipped out. Shipping instructions and guidelines for returning the item(s) will be provided. Any loss in value as a result of failure to follow shipping instructions and guidelines will be the responsibility of the buyer and a restocking fee may be issued. Any additional costs outside of the provided return label for returning the item(s) is the responsibility of the buyer.
Damaged Items: Photo evidence of damaged item(s) and the packaging must be sent to Hoop Junky within 48 hours of the delivery date. The shop will file an insurance claim with the shipping carrier and a replacement order will be fulfilled as soon as possible.
Customs and Import Taxes: Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. Additionally, Hoop Junky is not responsible for any delays due to customs.
Missing Package: We provide insurance for all of our packages, but unfortunately this does not cover misdelivery or package theft. If your order is marked as "delivered" but you never received it, please reach out to your local post office or UPS store to fill out a missing mail search or missing package claim. You can do this in-person or online. If the post office or UPS is unable to help and you suspect package theft, you'll need to file a police report. Once you provide us with either a copy of the missing package claim along with any subsequent updates or a certified copy of the police report of package theft, we will replace your order for no additional cost.
Returned Packages: If your order is returned to our shop as "undeliverable/unclaimed" or because the address provided by the buyer was incorrect, we will send an invoice to the email provided for the additional shipping cost to resend the order. If the address was incorrect, we will additionally email the buyer to confirm the correct address. If the invoice is not paid and if the correct address is not confirmed within 7 days, a refund and cancellation of the order will be issued with a restocking and labor fee deducted. Shipping fees however will not be refunded. After this period of time, if the buyer still wishes to receive the item(s), a new order must be placed.
Color Discrepancies: We do not accept refunds or exchanges because of discrepancies in perceived color. Photos are taken to display the product as accurately as possible with no filters or adjustments. Colors may vary in person as individual monitor settings and lighting setups can differ. Additionally, not every tubing coil we receive is 100% the same and may have slight variances than shown.
Size Discrepancies: Because all of our hoops are handmade, minor discrepancies in size may occur. We measure the outer diameter in inches unless otherwise requested. We do not accept refunds or exchanges if the hoop diameter is within 1" of requested diameter size (3.14" in circumference) or if outer and inner diameter measurements were misinterpreted.
Rush-Processing: Our Rush-Processing/Rush My Order add-on option does not represent the shipping carrier's transit time and only affects your order's position in our production queue and the build time of your order. Although most rush-processing orders ship within 1-3 business days, build times may be extended without notice as a result of order volume, supply & demand, and holidays. Refunds will not be issued due to misunderstandings regarding these differences or because of delays in transit time by the shipping carrier.
By purchasing from Hoop Junky, you acknowledge and agree to:
- The current build time, which can be found at the bottom of the page.
- The price of the product. Price adjustments and discount codes cannot be changed or added once the order has been placed.
- The information needed to complete an order is correct. We cannot guarantee that any changes submitted after purchase will be applied, but we will do our best to help the situation. We will not refund or send out another order if an incorrect shipping address was provided. Any orders lacking the necessary information are subject to cancellation.
- The proper care and necessary precautions required in assembling and maintaining the hoop, which are provided in the shipment and here on the website.
- The representation and color of the product photos. Photos are taken to display the product as accurately as possible with no filters or adjustments. Colors may vary in person as individual monitor settings and lighting setups can differ. Additionally, not every tubing coil we receive is 100% the same and may have slight variances than shown. We do not accept refunds or exchanges because of discrepancies in perceived color.
- The parameters used to measure hoop sizes. We measure the outer diameter in inches unless otherwise requested. We do not accept refunds or exchanges if the hoop diameter is within 1" of requested size or if outer and inner diameter measurements were misinterpreted.