All hoops come standard with:
- A push-button connection, allowing the hoop to easily be coiled down/collapsed for transport & travel. (Hoops under 24" OD are riveted shut unless specified otherwise!)
- A polycarbonate insert to help maintain circularity and longevity.
- You choose the diameter! If you would like something outside of the 20" - 36" range, please don't hesitate to contact us.
(We measure the outer diameter in inches unless specified otherwise.)
- Your choice of either leaving the hoop bare or for a little extra grip, we can sand the inside perimeter (or outside) for no extra cost!
- Add-ons like grip tape, 3M tape, sparkle tape and travel hoop upgrades can be found in the Add-On section of the shop.
- Processing time of 2-9 business days depending on supply & demand. Please refer to the bottom of the page to see our current build time. Rush-Processing can be found in the Add-On section of the shop.
- Shipped via USPS Priority Mail (unless specified otherwise). Shipping time is usually 2-3 business days depending on location (1-3 weeks for international shipping). If you would like overnight shipping, please contact us!
- Includes a tracking number via USPS.
5/8" UV Reactive Fuchsia Polypro Hula Hoop
5/8" Polypro is a thin, hard, and lightweight plastic that creates a bouncy and responsive hoop that is great for intermediate/advanced hoopers. It is less shock-absorbing than other hoop tubing, thus producing a high reaction speed that allows tricks to be executed quickly. 5/8" also coils down easily, making it great for traveling and for mini hoops. Because this tubing is pretty thin, it is not recommended that diameters go over about 34”, as the hoop starts to become a little “floppy”.
Polypro is prone to cracking/shattering in temperatures below 50° F and should be handled carefully, especially when coiling down or performing moves that exert a lot of force.
Approximate weight: 4-6 ounces