The Original clamp-on fire wick from Synergy FlowArts!
Turn any hoop into a firehoop. This super light wick attaches easily onto any hoop (or any tube, pole, staff, bike axle, etc). The Quick Wick® allows you to change your firehoop size as your regular hoop size evolves.
Use Quick Wicks® on different hoops, taped or sanded, minis & LED hoops. (note: this could void a warranty on an LED hoop)
Other ideas: throw some on each end of a staff, attach them on a helmet, get creative. The paper-thin belt is virtually unnoticeable when hooping and the clamp does not get hot.
- The original Barrel wick (aka Sushi wrap) ..super durable!
- Several clamp sizes available for all kinds of tubings
- Range from 1.2 - 1.6 ounces (about the weight of 6 quarters)
- Stainless Steel construction for the best resistance to rust.
- Flexible cable-spine is rigid, like a rod, but springs back into shape when bent.
- Tested, secure and as safe as playing with fire gets.
- Designed to last several lifetimes if properly cared for.
- Hand-made in North Carolina, U.S.A. by Synergy FlowArts
- One FREE Nut Driver with 4 or more QWs (even easier than a screw-driver)
Backed by a Lifetime Warranty on manufacturing (see last photo) and Synergy FlowArt's Lifetime Replacement Policy, you can count on The Quick Wick and the people who stand behind them.
Coupon codes are not elligible for this item.
If you are unsure of the Outside Diameter of your tubing (not hoop OD), please measure it. It is very important that you get the correct size Quick Wick®. Each clamp is specifically designed for certain tubing sizes. The increments are very small so precision counts.
|Quick Wick® Sizes
Diameter of your tubing)
|5/8" OD||14 - 16 mm|
|11/16" OD||17 - 18 mm|
|3/4" OD||19 - 20 mm|
|7/8" OD||21 - 22 mm|
|1" OD||23 - 26 mm|