All hoops come standard with:
- A push-button connection, allowing the hoop to easily be coiled down/collapsed for transport & travel. (Hoops under 24" OD are riveted shut unless specified otherwise!)
- A polycarbonate insert to help maintain circularity and longevity.
- You choose the diameter! If you would like something outside of the 16" - 32" range, please don't hesitate to contact us.
(We measure the outer diameter in inches unless specified otherwise.)
- Your choice of either leaving the hoop bare or for a little extra grip, we can sand the insider perimeter (or outside) for no extra cost!
- Add-ons like grip tape, 3M tape, sparkle tape and travel hoop upgrades can be found in the Add-On section of the shop.
- Processing time of 2-9 business days depending on supply & demand. Please refer to the bottom of the page to see our current build time. Rush-Processing can be found in the Add-On section of the shop.
- Shipped via USPS Priority Mail (unless specified otherwise). Shipping time is usually 2-3 business days depending on location (1-3 weeks for international shipping). If you would like overnight shipping, please contact us!
- Includes a tracking number via USPS.
1/2" UV Reactive Purple Iris Polypro Hula Hoop
1/2" Polypro is thin... like really thin! It's about the width of your pinky finger. This means that it's super fast, lightweight and responsive, so it makes for a good off-body hoop or set of minis. It's also ideal for those with weak wrists. Any hoop larger than about 30" starts to get "noodle-like" and floppy. Keep in mind that because it's so light, extra hardware could make it feel unbalanced.
Polypro is prone to cracking/shattering in temperatures below 50° F and should be handled carefully, especially when coiling down or performing moves that exert a lot of force.