All hoops come standard with:
- A push-button connection, allowing the hoop to easily be coiled down/collapsed for transport & travel. (Hoops under 24" OD are riveted shut unless specified otherwise!)
- A polycarbonate insert to help maintain circularity and longevity.
- You choose the diameter! If you would like something outside of the 22" - 36" range, please don't hesitate to contact us.
(We measure the outer diameter in inches unless specified otherwise.)
- Your choice of either leaving the hoop bare or for a little extra grip, we can sand the insider perimeter (or outside) for no extra cost!
- Add-ons like grip tape, 3M tape, sparkle tape and travel hoop upgrades can be found in the Add-On section of the shop.
11/16" UV Reactive Purple Polypro Hula Hoop
Shipped via USPS Priority Mail with a tracking number.
Processing time of 2-9 business days depending on supply & demand. Please refer to the bottom of the page to see our current build time. Rush-Processing can be found in the Add-On section of the shop.
Shipping time is usually 2-3 business days depending on location (1-3 weeks for international shipping). Shipping time may be longer during the holiday season. If you would like overnight shipping, please contact us!
11/16" polypro is a durable, hard, and lightweight plastic that creates a bouncy and responsive hoop that is great for hoopers of all levels! This tubing is referred to as the 'goldilocks' and is a lot like 5/8" in terms of tubing width (it is thicker than 5/8" however) but a lot more like 3/4" when it comes to weight. Click here to learn more and to see how 11/16" compares to 5/8" and 3/4"!
Polypro is prone to cracking/shattering in temperatures below 50° F and should be handled carefully, especially when coiling down or performing moves that exert a lot of force.
Approximate weight: 4-6 ounces