All hoops come standard with:
- A continuous tape job secured at the ends with protective tape to prevent unraveling.
- A push-button connection, allowing the hoop to easily be coiled down/collapsed for transport & travel. (Hoops under 24" OD are riveted shut unless specified otherwise!)
- A polycarbonate insert to help maintain circularity and longevity.
- You choose the diameter! If you would like something outside of the 20" - 36" range, please don't hesitate to contact us.
(We measure the outer diameter in inches unless specified otherwise.)
- You choose the tubing! Choose from polypro (3/4", 11/16", or 5/8") or HDPE (3/4" or 5/8").
[Check out our Hoops 101 page for specific details about the different material & sizes!]
- Your choice of adding clear protective tape! This tape is layered over the decorative tape to help protect your hoop from normal wear and tear & to help prevent scratches and scuffs.
- Add-ons like grip tape, 3M tape, sparkle tape and travel hoop upgrades can be found in the Add-On section of the shop.
- Processing time of 2-9 business days depending on supply & demand. Please refer to the bottom of the page to see our current build time. Rush-Processing can be found in the Add-On section of the shop.
- Shipped via USPS Priority Mail (unless specified otherwise). Shipping time is usually 2-3 business days depending on location (1-3 weeks for international shipping). If you would like overnight shipping, please contact us!
- Includes a tracking number via USPS.
Citron Taped Hula Hoop
3/4" Polypro is about the thickness of your thumb and is great for hoopers of all levels! This tubing is recommended for on-body hooping (especially multiple on-body) because of the larger surface area and weight. Diameters 26" OD and larger are encouraged but we will gladly make anything smaller! Be careful when coiling down as this tubing doesn't bend very easily and will crack in cold temperatures.